Tuesday 21 April 2009

Ident 2 - Components - Boulder

Be warned... This post contains some very high level 3D modelling. Consider yourself a 3D expert if your head does not explode by the complexity of what I am about to do. I am not to be held liable for any blood on your monitor. Proceed with caution...
Ok... you're still here eh?
The next step was to get cracking on the components for the 2nd ident (It seemed a much nicer dea to have all the components of all the idents in place; so I can just sit down for several days and just animate each ident one after the other). So we'll begin with the star of the show; the boulder!
Right, well I created a GeoSphere...

And erm... that's about it. I added a nice rocky texture. But other than that; that's all I had to do for the massive boulder.
The end. It's over, you can look now. I promise that nothing will get as complicated in future.

No comments: